The mission of the Sacred Heart Cemetery Board is to provide a sacred burial place for families of our parish; to interface with funeral directors and monument companies to ease the burial process for families.
Duties of Cemetery Board Members:
- Maintain map/drawing of burials and sale of graves
- Establish general rules and governance's for cemetery
- Arrange for routine maintenance of grounds such as mowing and grave stone maintenance.
- Assist families with the task of identifying and or purchasing a grave-site
- Sell grave-sites, mark graves for burial and mark headstone locations
- Provide annual reports
- Collect funds for church and arrange for payment of all bills
- Interface with funeral directors, grave diggers and monument companies as necessary