Saturday, May 23rd
Sunday, May 24th
Mass • 8:00am - 9:00am
Mass • 10:30am - 11:30am
Monday, May 25th
Mass • 7:30am - 8:00am
Tuesday, May 26th
Mass • 7:30am - 8:00am
Welcome to the new website
Welcome to our new parish website! I hope that you will spend time here on your first visit, just getting to know all of the information that is available. Go ahead and click around. You won’t hurt anything. Naturally, your favorites are here, like a parish calendar and the schedules for the various ministries — servers, lectors, ushers, greeters, eucharistic ministers. But this dynamic site will offer so much more.
Below are just some of the highlights:
• Check out the tabs at the top of the page: the Altar Society, Knights of Columbus and Religious Ed/Youth group all have their own page for news specific to them.
• The bottom of this page will have news about the Catholic Church from Catholic Culture that will change daily.
• Occasionally, we’ll post videos here from the Web or, as we get better at it, from activities around our parish.
• There will be podcasts of my weekend homilies.
• We’ll post volunteer opportunities at the bottom right of the page. You might have a skill or talent that can help others and/or save the parish some money.
• Look for pictures from parish activities soon.
This site is a work in progress and will develop as we become more proficient with it. Let us know how you like it and what more you’d like to see here.
So, for now, explore and enjoy!
Make Sacred Heart Your Home
Pope Francis has vetoed a plan to set up an investment fund for the Vatican bank, the Institute for Religious Works (IOR), reports Andrea Tornielli of La Stampa.
The investment fund, ...
Protesters in Scituate, Massachusetts have announced that they will continue their 11-year occupation of their former parish church, which was closed by the Archdiocese of Boston in ...
About 300,000 people are expected to attend the beatification of Archbishop Oscar Romero on May 23.
Cardinal Angelo Amato, the prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, will ...
|Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
*Unless otherwise noted in the bulletin.
Weekends: 15 minutes before Mass or anytime upon request.
Youth Group Leader
*Contact Bill or Tamara Behm